During the annual IHMA forum in Barselona, Demax Holograms was nominated and won the prize for Best Originatio
The nano-optical feature, Hollars, contains unique visual security features that includes:
• 3D sculpture effect in 2 different pastel colours
• Full parallax motion effect visible in diffusion light
• Interference pastel colours
• Diffractive black colour with flip to rainbow
• 3D motion visible under spot light
• 3D low-chromatic sculpture
• Zero-order colour shift effect
DEMAX HOLOGRAMS was awarded also for K2.bg hologram
This special origination was created to demonstrate the symbiosis between a beautiful design and the highest level of optical security for protection of passport data pages and banknotes.
Nano-optical elements that are as marvellous as Bulgarian embroidery and as difficult and complicated as climbing the peak K2.